[VAC] a few days (I hope). Bretagne, France.

Hi,

Today, I'll travel to France to pursuit my Master studies in human-computer interaction at the ENST-Bretagne and Universit�e Bretagne Sud.

grep has a RC bug right now [1], any help to solve it will be appreciated. Just contact anibal.

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/181378

I hope I'll be able to continue my work on debian as soon as a I get some order and an INET connection there.

Best regards,

--
Santiago Ruano Rinc�rupo GNU/Linux Universidad del Cauca

"I know but one freedom, and that is the freedom of the mind."

--Antoine de Saint-Exupery