Re: volatile.debian.org: Does Debian still support it?

It is almost impossible.

The DateTime::TimeZone is pure Perl library and can't use binary data
from tzdata package. In fact, this library can be used on systems
without libc6 and tzdata at all! You wrongly assume that tzdata
package is more important than libdatetime-timezone-perl package. It
can be true only for glibc based systems.

Even tzdata package is compiled from the source data - the same data
which is used for refreshing libdatetime-timezone-perl!

--
 .''`.    Piotr Roszatycki
: :' :    mailto:Piotr.Roszatycki@gmail.com