GFDL fixed? [Was: Debian's Linux kernel continues to regress on freedom]

Nathanael Nerode said:
> Non-free material is being included in main for the benefit of *precisely zero*
> users.

Speaking of non-free material which benefits precisely many users, I've
been wanting to ask if there has been any further movement in the fix
to the GFDL.  Currently bash info docs are removed from Debian because
of the original flawed GFDL.

It's been two years since we last heard that correspondence with the
FSF over the GFDL was constructive, and we could soon expect a revised
version that would likely meet the DFSG.

What is the current state of the GFDL fixes?

Drew