Re: Debian's Linux kernel continues to regress on freedom

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 18:13:53 +0200, Pierre Habouzit
<madcoder@debian.org> wrote:

>> > I'm shaking my head in stunned disbelief.
>>
>> He says "We as Debian," but I wonder if a majority truly agree.  IMO,
>> only wackos would willy-nilly modify RFC text.
>
>  Damn, now I'm a wacko. So I dare say you're an insulting moron.

If Debian is the distro for wackos, so be it.

But I have to wonder if your loud clique could muster a majority in a
vote over whether RFCs should be removed from Debian.

--
Internet service
http://www.isp2dial.com/