Re: Why no Opera?

Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
> Popcon gives 23000 for iceweasel, 500 for dillo, and 18 for netsurf.
> (Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that konqueror statistics are
> not significant since it's also used as a file manager.)
>
> If that's not a monoculture, I don't know what is.

The point is that nobody is forced to use iceweasel. They do use it,
because that because they do like it the most, not because there is no
alternative. So there is no point in adding opera to the distribution
just for the rationale to not have mono culture. That would require that
mono culture is _forced_ by the Debian developers by not accepting
alternatives in the archive.

Regards,

Patrick