Re: Why no Opera?

> + Firefox developers should all know what to compete against, free closed
> source programs are a means to communicate concepts and benchmarks between
> developers

I think this is a very important point.

The Firefox monoculture is doing a lot of harm to our community.  Just
like Linux learnt a lot from SunOS, GCC benefited from the competition
from ICC, Firefox will benefit from the competition with other players
in the same niche.  And right now, only Konqueror and Opera fit the
bill.

I won't use it, but I'll be glad to see Opera in Debian.

                                        Juliusz