Re: Fwd: Re: Why no Opera?

> I am not seeking for a violation of some license.
I didn't think you were.

> It is "missed opportunities" for optimisation that I am after.
That's what I understood you to mean.

> You have the source, you seek for them :o)
I really don't think there's anything that fits the bill.

> Please consider to maintain and/or co-maintain some free packages
> for the distribution and become a DD.
I have asked my boss whether we can treat the time I'd need for this
as my training budget allocation; I'll see how that goes ;-)

And thank you for the offer to be sponsor - I'll have a look at the
work-needing page to see if I find something that appeals,

	Eddy.