Re: Thoughts about including scsiaddgui

On 8/30/07, Steinar H. Gunderson <sgunderson@bigfoot.com> wrote:
> Has there ever been a case where an RFP bug has actually stimulated anyone
> into packaging a given piece of software?

Just to add my own little example to those cited before: I recently
packaged sqlitebrowser, for which an RFP had been filed. When I look
for a particular piece of software and I do not find it in Debian's
archive, I usually search for it in the WNPP just to see whether an
RFP or ITP has been filed. I find this is a good way to be sure that a
new package will be of interest for (at least some users of) Debian.

Cheers,
  François

PS: by the way, sqlitebrowser is still in need of a sponsor...