Thoughts about including scsiaddgui

 Hi,
How does everyone feel about adding the software scsiaddgui to Debian. I cannot find anything that provides similar functionality, and if there is such a tool it is most likely Gnome or Kde specific. I have spoken with the person who has written the software and he said he would help with any bugs that may occur. He has also said that the code is a little ugly but as far as he is aware there are no bugs in it. I cannot program in Python so that is a bit of an issue, but I can possibly find someone else who is willing to assist.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/scsiaddgui
The latest version is located here:
http://klappnase.bubble.org/scsiaddgui/index.html

Your thoughts?