Re: Why no Opera?

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 16:28:29 -0400
icelinux@icelinux.net wrote:

> > And the best place to find this is on the debian-mentors list, where
> > first-time package maintainers are expected. The debian-devel list
>
>   I have been there before, they were not overly helpful then. The
> documentation and make the package.

That is not unsurprising, mentors is for first-time-packagers - it is
somewhat expected that people coming to that list have problems related
to packaging something for the first time. i.e. the person requesting
help has at least begun the packaging process and has got stuck or has
completed a possible package and needs a review.

Asking for help with empty hands isn't going to endear you to people
expecting something to actually review.

--

Neil Williams