Re: Why no Opera?

Yes, it seems that it would belong in non-free. I see nothing about redistribution mentioned in gthe Opera license. The opera EULA states: You are free to use this software on ALL computers.
 I'll probably get flamed on this but..
I love open-source software but I don't hesitate to use commercial software if it is free or a better tool for doing the job.