Git on Alioth

Hi!

I am trying to find information on how to host a Git repository on Alioth for my project. I used to have a CVS repository (which is still visible from the project page), but I have now ported it to Git using parsecvs, and want to host that.

Call me blind, but I can't seem to find any documentation on how to do that beyond http://blog.madism.org/index.php/2007/05/31/128-user-git-repositories-on-alioth-o- and I can't get that to work--I've created ~peterk/public_git and uploaded my converted repository there, but I can't get it to show up. Also, is it possible to get the project page on Alioth to list the Git repository instead of the CVS one?

Any pointers to the obvious documentation links I've managed to overlook are very welcome.

Thanks in advance,
--
\\// Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/