Re: Git on Alioth

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007, Peter Karlsson wrote:
> Also, is it possible to get the project page on Alioth to list the Git
> repository instead of the CVS one?

No. Gforge has not really followed the pace of developement of new VCS and
only has support for CVS and SVN integrated. And we're not using the
integrated SVN support since the we don't want to change the directory
layout we created before that support existed.

Any volunteer who has time to work on gforge itself is of course welcome.
:)

> Any pointers to the obvious documentation links I've managed to overlook
> are very welcome.

Roland already gave the canonical link.

Cheers,
--