Re: Requesting advice regarding creating a custom Debian distribution

If you do not know what applications are on which CD, or even what you need it becomes a little more difficult. I am trying to make it a little easier for these persons. I just went through all of this trying to install IceWM on an older machine, so I thought to try to make it a little easier for me and everyone else.

People only need to download the first CD and as many additional CDs
as they feel like. The CDs are (for the most part) ordered by
popularity. The only reason to download all CDs is if you've got no
network connection at all (or you like lots of packages that almost no
one else does.)