Re: Debhelper - docbookxml manpages

Hello,

I just read your script which is quite interesting. I am working on a
CDBS class for managing docbook-xml generated manpage and po4a
translation of it. For now, it works quite well and i have tested it in
some of my packages. You can have a look at this here:

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-ocaml-maint/trunk/packages/cameleon/trunk/debian/mk/docbook-manpage.mk?op=file&rev=0&sc=0
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-ocaml-maint/trunk/packages/cameleon/trunk/debian/mk/po4a.mk?op=file&rev=0&sc=0
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-ocaml-maint/trunk/packages/cameleon/trunk/debian/rules?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

You can also have a look at other package i do with it: camlidl,
camomile. (same subversion repository, or use debcheckout).

I am maintaining the source of this CDBS class on a private VCS, but i
am willing to collaborate, if you think there is something that you can
reuse for po4a files (speaking for me, i think i will try to copy you
way to guess manpage section ;-).

Regards,
Sylvain Le Gall