Re: proposed release goal: DEBIAN/md5sums for all packages

pe, 2007-08-17 kello 10:58 +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli kirjoitti:
> I fail to see any of those. I think that most of the packages without
> the md5sums just happen to have been packaged before dh_md5sums was
> available,

There's also a number of packages packaged without using debhelper.
(Mine is, until I finally give up soon and re-package it with cdbs,
since anything else is too much work to conform to the Python policy.)

--
Policy is your friend. Trust the Policy. Love the Policy. Obey the
Policy.