.desktop file for a wm

sawfish includes a .desktop file, which gets installed into
 /usr/share/gnome/wm-properties/Sawfish.desktop
and which is used (I presume) by Gnome, to change the active WM.

lintian says that it's missing the required 'Type' key. But said key
has the allowed values Application, Link and Directory[1], none of
which seem very well suited for a wm. Moreover, metacity's equivalent
file also lacks the entry.

So, should I add it anyways? As Application? Or should I just override
the lintian error?

[1] http://standards.freedesktop.org/desktop-entry-spec/1.0/ar01s05.html

--
Rodrigo Gallardo
GPG-Fingerprint: 7C81 E60C 442E 8FBC D975  2F49 0199 8318 ADC9 BC28