Resolved bugs keeping packages out of testing?

Hi,

I have several "excuses" pages that resemble this one:

http://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=darcs-buildpackage

This says that darcs-buildpackage has new bugs, and references #410838.  But
#410838 is resolved in unstable and has been for ages -- since February.
Why is that still a reason to keep it out of testing?

Also, what's up with mips and mipsel?  Many of my packages are kept out of
testing because they're out of date on those archs.

-- John