Re: List of (un)sponsored packages on Mentors (approximate)

On Mon, Jul 23, 2007 at 06:35:06PM +0200, Bart Martens wrote:
> Here's also a list of packages needing a sponsor.
> http://people.debian.org/~bartm/borg/needssponsor.html

Your title= tagging has unfortunately barfed on my name, due
to the "TBBle" in it causing the quoted string to terminate
early.

(See the openjpeg entry for example)

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, B.Sc, LPI, MCSE
On-hiatus Asian Studies student, ANU
Paul.Hampson@Pobox.com

Of course Pacman didn't influence us as kids. If it did,
we'd be running around in darkened rooms, popping pills and
listening to repetitive music.
 -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.1/au/