Re: List of (un)sponsored packages on Mentors (approximate)

On Mon, 2007-07-23 at 09:30 +0200, Frank Küster wrote:
> Kumar Appaiah <akumar@ee.iitm.ac.in> wrote:
>
> > Also, the list is a HTML page, with every package having a link. The
> > link points to the RFS message in the Debian Mentors archive.
> >
> > See it at:
> > http://www.ee.iitm.ac.in/~ee03b091/Mentors/output.html
>
> I fear there are some false positives.  For example, dblatex is listed,
> the RFS refers to version 0.1.8, but etch has 0.2-2.

Here's also a list of packages needing a sponsor.
http://people.debian.org/~bartm/borg/needssponsor.html

This list shows only packages
- sitting at Mentors,
- with a newer version at Mentors than in Debian unstable,
- with an ITP or ITA.

So this list does not include packages with RFS messages on
debian-mentors.

Regards,

Bart Martens