Re: adding desktop files to misc packages

Le vendredi 20 juillet 2007 à 16:26 +0200, Michelle Konzack a écrit :
> But the bigger problem is, that some applications have "titles"
> for applications which go over 1/3 of a 1024x768 screen mostly
> Openoffice Apps like "Openoffice.org Printer Administration"
> where the menu has a width of 372 pixels which is realy annoying.

This sounds exactly like the kind of entries which have nothing to do in
the menu. Printers should be configured centrally and made available to
OOo - in fact, they are. If there are any OOo specific parameters for
printers, they should be made available from inside OOo only, not from
the menu.

--
 .''`.