Re: [updated] Mass bug filing: Dependency/file list predictability

On Fri, Jul 20, 2007 at 06:50:03PM +0200, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> Could it be, that you are now filtering to strict?  I could swear, that
> when I looked at the list yesterday I saw fillets-ng which had a new lib
> according to the log...

It seems fillets-ng was never completely built in the second run, most likely
due to some error on the buildd (the scripts are rather shaky). I'd expect it
is still buggy.

In any case, I hope to be able to move to a lot more stable framework for the
next rebuild; the plan is to make these more or less regularly, so don't
worry, if a package is missed this time, it probably won't the next. :-)

> You still had the old logs?

They're still on http://peopple.debian.org/~sesse/enriched-chroot/ .

/* Steinar */
--