Re: Mass bug filing: Dependency/file list predictability

Steinar H. Gunderson schrieb:
> On Fri, Jul 20, 2007 at 12:31:57AM +0200, Michael Biebl wrote:
>>> Michael Biebl <biebl@debian.org>
>>>    knetworkmanager
>>>    kpowersave
>> These two are affected because of unsermake being installed and so the
>> build fails completely.
>
> Define "fails completely". The build creates a .deb, it just loses a lot of

Well, the make (install) run doesn't produce anything. The deb thus is
completely empty (besides stuff that is installed by dh_* tools).

> files and dependencies. Should not the build fail in this case, then, instead
> of dying silently?

Well, that is an issue of cdbs and unsermake. Something I cant really
control. But as I said, please just wait, until unsermake has been
removed and these problems will vanish automatically.

Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?