Re: Mass bug filing: Dependency/file list predictability

On Friday 20 July 2007 00:31, Michael Biebl wrote:
> These two are affected because of unsermake being installed and so the
> build fails completely.
> unsermake though is scheduled/requested to be removed [1].
> So please, don't file bugs for these two packages or better, wait until
> unsermake has been removed and rerun the test, so I actually have build
> results that I can compare.

A removed package will not be automatically removed from user's systems. It
could make sense to add a build-conflicts on unsermake for this. Especially
when the package is actually removed this shouldn't have a high cost, but can
prevent build problems.

Thijs