Re: Looking for new FTP assistants

On Mon, 09 Jul 2007, Russ Allbery wrote:
> Also, why don't we create a meta-package in the BTS for priority
> changes?

It would actually just be enough to create a set of usertags for
priority changes, usertag bugs involving priority changes, and then
separate them out.

What it basically needs is people to step up and do the work of
comming up with a workable set of usertags, and splitting out all of
the bugs.

Don Armstrong

--
Our days are precious, but we gladly see them going
If in their place we find a thing more precious growing