Bug#432023: ITP: ll-core -- Core modules used by all ll- and other modules
Owner: Bernd Zeimetz <email@example.com>
* Package name : ll-core
Version : 1.9.1
Upstream Author : Walter Doerwald <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://www.livinglogic.de/Python/core/index.html
* License : Python lic.
Programming Lang: Python
Description : Core modules used by ll- and other packages
ll-core is a collection of the following modules:
* 'ansistyle' can be used for colored terminal output (via
ANSI escape sequences).
* 'color' provides classes and functions for handling
RGB color values.
* 'make' is an object oriented make replacement.
* 'misc' provides several small utility functions and
* 'sisyphus' provides classes for running Python scripts as
* 'daemon' can be used on UNIX to fork a daemon process.
* 'url' contains an RFC2396 compliant implementation of
URLs and classes for accessing resource metadata
as well as file like classes for reading data
from URLs and writing data to URLs.
* 'xpit' is a module that makes it possible to embed Python
expressions in text (as XML style processing
If anybody can come up with a better short description - please let me
know. I'm packaging this module collection as dep. of XIST (itp
#336685). The packages will be added to the python-module team's svn.