Re: Intend to orphan pscan.

Le Sat, Jun 30, 2007 at 07:25:11PM +0200, Uwe Hermann a écrit :

> Ack. Sorry for not answering earlier, but as the current maintainer of
> pscan I have no intentions to orphan or remove it.

Dear Uwe,

Thanks for the answer to the ping.

What do we do for the binary conflict ?

The reason I ask is that in the past, even before EMBOSS was packaged,
some people accepted to rename their binary so that the one of EMBOSS
was left unchanged (many thanks).

That is why I think I need your opinion before acting. Anyway, the
policy require developpers to agree on something, but with no answer
from one maintainer, it is my understanding that no agreement is
reached.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy