Re: Intend to orphan pscan.

Charles Plessy wrote:
> I would like to know if it is OK that I orphan pscan and open a
> discussion about its removal.

  This is a pretty rude thing to do. It is not because a package does
have conflicting files with yours that you should remove it. Few ideas:

  * simply use Conflict: pscan
  * rename your bin/pscan into something else
  * if the pscan you're packagin provides a similar functionality, why
not setup a system of alternatives ?

  I would go for the first, as, according to popcon stats, this is
unlikely to cause any problems to the users of the package you plan to
upload.

  Cheers,

	Vincent

--