Archive rebuild with improved dpkg-shlibdeps

Hello,

Lucas just rebuilt the archive with my new dpkg-shlibdeps and the symbols
file that I provided him
(http://people.debian.org/~hertzog/symbols.tar.bz2) and that I
auto-generated.

The resulting Packages file is here:
http://people.debian.org/~hertzog/Packages.gz (it contains only
binary-i386 and not the binary-all packages).

The build logs of this rebuild are available on gluck:
http://people.debian.org/~lucas/logs/2007/06/19/sym/

You can check the build log of your packages and maybe you'll see warnings
like those:
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: debian/a2ps/usr/bin/fixnt shouldn't be linked with libpaper.so.1 ( it uses none of its symbols).
-> you could fix the build process so that it doesn't include "-lpaper"

ace-of-penguins_1.2-8_sid32.buildlog:dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: Symbol XDefaultRootWindow@Base used by debian/ace-of-penguins/usr/lib/libcards.so.1.0.0 found in none of the libraries.
-> here's you have the opposite problem, this library uses symbols from
another library without being linked with it. You need to the appropriate
"-l" flag (in this case -lX11).

If you encounter any strangeness, please report it so that we can check.
Those warnings could be the base of some mass-bug filings althought
we might want to start with the second one (those are real bugs, while the
other are not creating any technical problem (except useless
dependencies)).

Cheers,

PS: Those who don't understand what this is about, check out
http://wiki.debian.org/Projects/ImprovedDpkgShlibdeps
--
Raphaël Hertzog