Re: Better documenting what does not work in Etch.

On Wed, 30 May 2007, Charles Plessy wrote:
> - An Etch-centric view of the BTS (user friendly),

This is already supported; simply append dist=stable.

As far as making it user friendly, it has been a goal of mine to
eventually allow users to set cookies to do the distribution selection
automatically, but I haven't gotten there yet.

Don Armstrong

--
No matter how many instances of white swans we may have observed, this
does not justify the conclusion that all swans are white.