Re: discussion with the FSF: GPLv3, GFDL, Nexenta

* Kevin Mark <kevin.mark@verizon.net> [070523 11:00]:
> Could someone make a page with GPLv2-only software, I'd be curious what
> would be affected. Maybe the easiest way would be to dump and format a
> page on the Wiki so that it could be commented upon?

Given the current drafts for the GPLv3, I think GPLv2-only software
will not go away. At least if that "everyone is allowed to make this
non-free by combining with code under the Affero GPL, and you are not
allowed to make this copyleft by forbidding that", I'm stronly
considering making new software GPLv2 only in the future, too.

Hochachtungsvoll,
	Bernhard R. Link