Re: Intention to drop sparc32 support for Lenny

Frans,

Thanks for that pointer. After trawling through some of the
mailing lists and searching for bug reports I found Robert Reif's
reply indicating this is related to drm and the fact that sparc does
not support cmpxcgh at the moment.

Still not sure how to exactly reproduce this, but I'll try to kick
off a build with drm in it and see what happens. It's a shame, Debian
is normally so good at bug management, and now I'm searching for
one I cannot find it...

If anyone has any more info on this I'd welcome it.

Thanks,
Martin