Re: rampant offtopic and offensive posts to debian-user

    Greg> A scrupulous writer, in every sentence that he writes, will ask
    Greg> himself at least four questions, thus:

Sample answers:

    Greg> 1. What am I trying to say?

I am stupid.

    Greg> 2. What words will express it?

Microsoft Rules!

    Greg> 3. What image or idiom will make it clearer?

http://clangnuts.blogspot.com/2006/08/anti-stupid-pill-tested-on-mice.html

or maybe

http://www.prankabuddy.com/files/stupid-bull.jpg

    Greg> 4. Is this image fresh enough to have an effect?

Yes.

    Greg> And he will probably ask himself two more:

    Greg> 1. Could I put it more shortly?

No.

    Greg> 2. Have I said anything that is avoidably ugly?

No.

Sorry, couldn't resist! ;-)
--
Brian May <bam@snoopy.debian.net>