Re: Group maintainance howto and role of uploaders

On Fri, 18 May 2007, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Another question would be whether it would be reasonable if
> Uploaders should be included in BTS mail in any case and whether
> I should file a wishlist bug against debbugs or whether this
> bahaviour is intended and it would be better to use a
> packaging related mailing list as Maintainer and single
> Maintainers as Uploaders?

No; individual uploaders who wish to receive mail regarding the
package when a list is not the Maintainer should subscribe to the PTS
for that package, as should anyone who is interested in the package
but is not the maintainer.

Don Armstrong

--
"Because," Fee-5 explained patiently, "I was born in the fifth row.
Any fool would understand that, but against stupidity the very Gods