Re: (OT) Re: rampant offtopic and offensive posts to debian-user

Gnu_Raiz wrote:

> Let me get this straight developers are complaining about OT topics, how
> it takes up their developer time. But they manage to compile a list of
> offenses made by people who read the list? Then they threaten to leave
> due to issues of people not being on topic?

Naahhhh! He is just backing up his claims with proof/evidence whatever you
may call it. I think that is a pretty neat way of doing it (especially when
you are addressing to listsmasters etc., and asking for a change in

Kamaraju S Kusumanchi