Re: Are popcon stats per package and arch possible?

[Michael Hanke]
> To me it looks like stats for the major architectures up to (and
> including) powerpc are ok wrt privacy concerns. Do you agree?

I'm not sure if that would be the correct cutoff point, or if only
amd64 and i386 have enough submissions to ignore the privacy issue.
I'm not quite sure how to make that judgment either.

> I'd be very interested in this information and would be glad if it
> could be made available.

I am afraid someone else would have to implement support for it.  The
server part of popularity-contest is in the popularity-contest
package, in /usr/share/doc/popularity-contest/examples/.  It would
probably be a good idea to make the cutoff point configurable. :)

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen