Re: How to setup co-maintainer

Hi,
* Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp> [2007-04-23 10:11]:
> I maintain texmacs with a co-maintainer who is not a DD yet
> but don't know exactly how to set him up in a control file
> (or anywhere).
>
> developers-reference teaches me;
>
> Add the co-maintainer's correct maintainer name and address
> to the Uploaders field in the global part of the debian/control
> file.
[...]
> Or should I put co-maintainer in Maintainer field and put
> my name in Uploaders field? or is there any other reasonable
> settings?

Add yourself to Uploaders or add him, doesn't really matter.
The package will show up on both of your ddpo sites. You can
also start some kind of mainlingliste and add the address of
it to the Maintainer field and you both to Uploaders.
Kind regards
Nico
--
Nico Golde - http://ngolde.de - nion@jabber.ccc.de - GPG: 0x73647CFF