How to setup co-maintainer

Hi all,

I maintain texmacs with a co-maintainer who is not a DD yet
but don't know exactly how to set him up in a control file
(or anywhere).

developers-reference teaches me;

Add the co-maintainer's correct maintainer name and address
to the Uploaders field in the global part of the debian/control
file.

But the co-maintainer can't upload a package yet so I'm
not sure if this is true in my case.

Is it okay to put my name in Maintainer field and put
co-maintainer who is not a DD yet to Uploaders field?

Or should I put co-maintainer in Maintainer field and put
my name in Uploaders field? or is there any other reasonable
settings?

Thanks in advance,		   2007-4-23(Mon)

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima