how to handle changelogs in experimental/unstable

Hi all,

I've recently adopted texmacs package and to fix a grave bug
I uploaded the package in experimental to unstable with
a fix but I found that changelogs of a package in experimental
and unstable are mutually independent, i.e. the one isn't a
subset of the other.

In this case, what is the right way to merge changelogs
in the next upload to unstable?  Should I modify it manually?
Is there any official guideline for this?

Thanks in advance,	      2007-4-23(Mon)

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima