Re: 1241 not binNMU-safe packages found in sid

* Evgeni Golov [Thu, 19 Apr 2007 12:15:31 +0200]:

> You can find a list of the packages here:
> http://files.die-welt.net/bad-depends-in-sid

Lintian should be giving proper warnings about non binNMU-safe packages,
have a look at /usr/share/lintian/checks/version-substvars{,.desc}.

One should get a correct idea of the number of non binNMU-safe packages
by looking at http://lintian.debian.org, which I'm told will be updated
soon.

HTH,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

- I'm sorry for laughing. I'd explain if I could.
- It's a double entendre. I've been in this country 20 years. I get things.
                -- Mrs. Kim and Lorelai Gilmore