Xorg 7.2

Yo!

Just a quick heads-up for those who don't read planet and have been
wondering why Xorg 7.2 is lingering in experimental: There's an excellent
announcement on David Nusinov's blog at
<http://gravityboy.livejournal.com/34738.html>.  I wish such stuff would be
posted to the mailing lists and not just to blogs.

To David and the other XSF people: keep on as you have the last years!  X
just is a non-issue, and that's just what I expect from it - it just works.
(proprietary nvidia hardware excluded, but then that's my fault for having
such hardware ...)

cheers
-- vbi

--