Re: Poll: Anybody using debpool?

On Friday 30 March 2007 12:22, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
> Pointers? Debpool is a nice tiny tool, but lacks some major useful
> features and has a few annoying bugs. It could be improved. It's a pity
> it stales.

I'd like to suggest, then, that a project be started on Alioth, let's
say "saving-debpool" or "debpool-2g". Or anything that is better. :-) I just
wanted to make clear that no one is "stealing" debpool or anything.
Discussion can then continue on an associated mailing list.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@lysator.liu.se
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)