Poll: Anybody using debpool?

DebPool is a Debian package archiver written in Perl by Joel Aelwyn
<fenton@debian.org>. Like mini-dinstall it's a lightweight replacement
for "the real deal" that manages Debian's package archive, but unlike
mini-dinstall it uses a full pool layout. The current version is 0.2.3 and
it's in the experimental distribution.

Since I liked it very much I immediately started adding and rewriting code and
submitting my suggestions for improvement to the BTS, but unfortunately Joel
seems to be gone; he hasn't uploaded anything or commented on any bugs for
over eight months. I don't want debpool to die, especially not with all the
hours I spent on it...

I could of course fork it (except that it wouldn't really be a fork since I'd
continue in the same general direction, and also it isn't much of a fork
unless the original branch continues to grow), but first I'd like to ask if
anyone else has an interest in this package and could think of cooperating
with me.

Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@lysator.liu.se
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)