Re: Second call for votes for the debian project leader election 2007

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 14:57:46 +0200 (CEST), Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> said:

> On Wed, 28 Mar 2007, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>> My suggestion is to stop using mailcrypt, it is ancient, and hoary;
>> pgg and easypg work a lot better.
>>
>> This is a case of non-functional MUA software.

> Well, I have to admit that I do not want more or less than voting
> this time as I did in former times.  Instead my initial mail seems
> to cause a technical discussion about ways that work / may work /
> should work and ancient / non-functional / better working software.
> Please, I just want to give my vote and concentrate on the rankings
> I want to give and not learn about tools to submit my vote.

        That would be fine, if you were not asking for other people to
 put in work to work around the flaws in the tools you are using -- or
 not use their names as they should be written.

        I think your options are to send in an ascii armored encrypted
 ballot, or use mutt or gnus to send a proper  PGP/MIME signed
 ballot. Either should work.

        मनोज श्रिवास्तव

--
Check me if I'm wrong, Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers... they're
gonna lock me up and throw away the key!