Re: Second call for votes for the debian project leader election 2007

On ke, 2007-03-28 at 14:57 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> just want to give my vote and concentrate on the rankings I want to give
> and not learn about tools to submit my vote.

>From memory (my shell history isn't long enough), here's what I did:

1. Copy ballot to text file (vote.txt).
2. Edit it for my voting preference.
3. Sign with gpg: gpg --clearsign vote.txt
4. Send: mail -s vote < vote.txt.asc leader2007@vote.debian.org

I work in a UTF-8 environment, in case that matters.

--
Never underestimate the power of a small tactical Lisp interpreter.