Re: co-mentor for a GSoC proposal wanted: debbugs web submission

* Rafael Laboissiere <rafael@debian.org> [2007-03-16 14:44]:

> * Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> [2007-03-16 20:11]:
>
> > Try reportbug -u urwid. There is also -u newt, but it doesn't seem to
> > work and has a big warning.
>
> Thanks.  I did not know that this existed.  I still would like to have a
> search mechanism on the bug titles list.

Okay, after searching through the list of bugs open against reportbug, I
found that this feature has been already requested twice: #358472 and
#358760.  Of course, I visited the bugs.d.o/reportbug page to do the
search.

--
Rafael