Re: co-mentor for a GSoC proposal wanted: debbugs web submission

On to, 2007-03-15 at 15:06 -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> I (continue to) object to the notion of web-based submission of bugs to
> Debian.  Do you really think that someone who can't maneuver reportbug is
> capable of submitting a useful bug report?

A GUI version of reportbug would be nice, though. Having to open a terminal
and deal with clumsy line based user interfaces is not a hindrance, but
it is an obstacle, to me.

--
Rule #13 for successful communication: don't do Latin quotations