Re: co-mentor for a GSoC proposal wanted: debbugs web submission

* Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> [2007-03-16 13:03]:

> On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 10:23:09PM +0000, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> > A GUI version of reportbug would be nice, though. Having to open a terminal
> > and deal with clumsy line based user interfaces is not a hindrance, but
> > it is an obstacle, to me.
>
> Tried reportbug-ng?
>
> There's also Philip Kern's gnome-reportbug in experimental. I'm not sure what
> happened to the GUI control interface he wrote last year.

Instead of a GUI or a web interface, what I would love to have is a
curses-capable version of reportbug.  As someone mentioned elsewhere in this
thread, browsing wnpp bug report titles in reportbug is a real pain.  A
curses scrollable window would help a lot here, in particular if we could
search for re patterns.

--
Rafael