Re: May one use ~rc1 within versions although older lintians are complaining?

Am Dienstag, 13. März 2007 schrieb The Fungi:
> On Tue, Mar 13, 2007 at 08:23:16PM +0100, Roman Müllenschläder wrote:
> [...]
>
> > Because my laptop, where I'm building the packages on, is running
> > Edgy ;)
>
> [...]
>
> If you're developing packages for Debian, not Ubuntu, I would
> suggest at a minimum that you do your builds in a Sid chroot
> (pbuilder and/or UML work well for this too, depending on how
> powerful your system is). I do packaging solely for Debian and yet I
> *still* use a chroot to build, and usually a virtual server when
> testing out the results.

Second time in this thread I have to tell that I'm not baking my packages in
an oven and pray they will run on debian ...

This was not my question! I had a straight question and did already get the
answer.

Thx anyway ...

Xcuse for beeing that rude, but it's the 5th mail I send to debian lists and
always got arrogant answers. Is this a way for DD's to show they are
different, better or what?

For nearly 5 years I work with opensource and love debian! But my efforts
since the last 3 month of making debian packages showed up a complete
different side ... sadly!
Giving me an impression of elitist.

How comes?

Lg
Roman

Btw. pls stop cc'ing me! I'm subscribed and hate deleting neddless mails!