Re: May one use ~rc1 within versions although older lintians are complaining?

[Roman Müllenschläder]
> > So, why are you using a version that's not the one in testing, nor the
> > one in stable?
>
> Because my laptop, where I'm building the packages on, is running Edgy ;)

I know I'm stating the obvious here ... but you shouldn't try to
develop packages for Debian exclusively on Ubuntu systems.  You won't
be able to test your packages.  Not being able to test your packages is
generally considered a Bad Thing.  (Or you at least tell your sponsor
"this package has not been tested on Debian", right?)